We aim to deliver in-stock items between 7-10 working days.
Shipping can take 3-12 weeks for sofa orders. Details on individual items shipping times is found under the "delivery" tab of the item description. Please live chat with us to discuss the current lead times on goods. It can often be much shorter than this
For pre-order items, please see shipping dates on the products description.
Due to the nature of some of our items, a 2 man delivery service may be used. You will be contacted by our customer service team or the courier directly once your order is dispatched from our warehouse, we will arrange a delivery slot with you directly. If you miss this delivery slot please note it could be 7-10 days before your delivery is re-routed due to the nature of the items.
For smaller products e.g accessories, furniture covers. These do not require courier delivery are dispatched via Royal Mail for delivery within 3-5 working days.
Large express orders are sent via pallet, if there is no suitable access for the delivery to be made on the property e.g. driveway, the order will be delivered to the kurb-side only.
- The full value of your order will be debited via your chosen payment method at the time of placing your order.
- Once an order has been fulfilled it cannot be cancelled or amended and there will be a charge for cancellation once dispatched.
- The customer will be liable for shipping costs if it comes back undelivered
- Our drivers & couriers deliver between the hours of 8am & 4pm Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. Please be aware there will need to be someone available at the address to take delivery, unless specific delivery instructions have been left in advance with our customer service team.
OUT OR RANGE ADDRESSES:
- Isle of White
- Isles of Scilly
- Isle of Man
Apartment Building Delivery:
If you live in a flat and there is no suitable elevator the couriers will only be able to deliver into the entrance of the building. e.g. ground floor/lobby.
- Identification maybe asked for at the point of delivery.
Items missing in transit/delivery disputes.
In the unfortunate circumstance where a parcel experiences a delay, goes missing whilst in transit or a delivery is disputed, a full investigation will be raised with the courier service. Once the dispute has been raised and paperwork submitted 7 working days will need to be allowed to ensure a thorough investigation by ourselves and the courier is carried out. In some cases this may take longer depending on the circumstances.
Whilst the investigation/dispute is ongoing, a replacement or refund will not be approved by us until the investigation/dispute is marked as resolved and closed.
If delivery is refused by the customer for any reason at the time of delivery, a surcharge of £50 will be incurred to cover the costs of the order been returned to us. This amount will be deducted from the refund amount.